Friday 1 July 2011

My Mac is Wonderful [JPOP/KPOP]

Simply because it has a HD camera... and when I'm feeling super lazy and can't be bothered to use my DSLR to take pictures, I have this camera! Haha. I've been feeling lazy rather a lot lately, simply because I'm working a lot more at my part-time job!

Anyway, I've gotten some new stuff since the last time I posted and also I finally finished Hanayome to Papa. I've going to take a moment to talk about that since Junnosuke acted in that drama haha. Well. That ending. Tears were shed -  a lot. It was so bittersweet and beautiful, and her father was loyal to himself to the end haha. I loved the song he sang, which featured in the drama a lot. I need to hunt it down for my iPod now. Ishihara Satomi played Aiko beautifully as well. I went through the whole process of Yay Seiji & Aiko > No No No No ;A; > Bugger off evil mother!! > YAY MARRIAGE!! > WTF?! ;A; Aiko what are you doing?! > FFS EVIL FATHER GTFO!!! > YAY MARRIAGE!!

Seriously, I get very emotionally invested into something like this haha.

Anyways pictures of stuff I've gotten in the mail are under the readmore!


So I got my KAT-TUN phone strap, KAT-TUN CDs & f(x) repackage album and then some shop photos arrived! Also my Japanese SHINee CDs arrived but I want to save them for another post...



Enjoy my super awful selcas haha! I love this strap. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect since I had never seen the World Tour strap either. All I knew was - it was purple. But luckily it's perfect since I had been looking for a big 'fluffy' thing for my phone! So I'm a happy Hyphen! It has a little crown and a tag that says KAT-TUN!

Please ignore how awful I look in these pictures~ I'm just back from work in these haha...





My shop photos! I even got a free compact disk CD from the seller~ I don't think my mac can run it so I'm going to wait till I get a CD player to use or get my Xbox back from my brother and see if that works... So yeah, I got 2 free pictures for buying so much (I picked one of Koyama Keichiiro and one of Matsumoto Jun!) and I bought 3 Kisumai pictures, 1 of each KAT-TUN member from Love Yourself PV and loooads of Junno (like 10?) haha. I need more!! I'm not kidding! Now I want more Junno and some for Kanjani8... I've already preordered a Miyata and a Group set from Kis-My-Ft2's upcoming concert woo! Also an Uchiwa of Miyata! (No idea how I'm going to get that home from America since it's being shipped to there in August...)




Haha. Enjoy my Photobooth closeup of Amber there. Favourite member? UM. Yes! So I love this album (and f(x) are winning more awards for Hot Summer! Yay finally, they deserve this so so so much! Their NU ABO mini-album was fantastic!! and now they have Pinocchio and Hot Summer under their belts too). Anyways, lots of red in the design/concept etc of the album. The general design is typical of SM when it comes to SHINee and f(x). Just the fonts and grungy look and stuff is just typical of their recent releases. I love the picturebook as it flips up! Awesome!

I love all the extra songs, mostly because it means I don't have to go back and rebuy their earlier albums. I mean, they're my second favourite girlgroup but I don't have the money right now -sadface!-. It was the same with the Run Devil Run repackage that SNSD released! I bought it (and Oh! which I later gave to a friend...) and it meant I have Genie and Gee too!

Yup, thats it for now. I need to go post about SHINee... Where is my DSLR!?

No comments:

Post a Comment