Wednesday 31 August 2011

threadless! [LIFE] [GEEK]

So I've always admired the teeshirts that come from threadless and recently I decided - heck, why not order a few? This turned into ordering three $10 teeshirts! I'm super happy with them, with Threadless, and with the fact I got these teeshirts the last day they were on sale. I'm pretty sure all of them are back up to $15-20 - something like that. Woo woo! I'm glad I finally took that plunge and there is more pictures of the other teeshirts I got under the read more. A few webcam shots and then some actually taken with my camera to show details etc. The one pictured here is probably my favourite - I've wanted it for a while...



First I'll show more of the Bad, Bad Walker tee. This features an AT-AT from Star Wars drinking out of a toilet - asdfghjklasdfghjk I can't get over how adorable it is!



Now you can fall in love with this teeshirt as well~ It's such a fun design I think a lot of people can appreciate and everytime I see it, I crack up laughing again. Oh AT-AT, what are you doing!

Next is my 'House Brawl' teeshirt. This features the four mascots of the Hogwarts' houses just chillin'. Ravenclaw thinks everyone else is soooo immature and Hufflepuff is a honey badger - just don't give a shit. Of course, Gryffindor and Slytherin are at it like two lovers fighting over the last cupcake... Again another fun design!


Personally, I'm a bit of a Hufflepuff myself - anyone else got their house sorted? And no, before you ask, I did NOT get into Pottermore /butthurt. I was working straight shifts that week trying to get more money gathered together for America~~ Oh Well. Just another month to wait!
Just don't give a shit...



Lastly was a teeshirt that I wanted because I felt it just suited me and what I study at my home University! It's just a random, fun teeshirt! I know @David_Doh from twitter really wanted this teeshirt... sorry? Hahah

Is it sad I can name every design? Maybe not, I'm sure all of you can do the same! This is the one I'm currently wearing but I might switch for my Bad, Bad Walker teeshirt to wear to East Asian History teehee. So this design is called 'Pop Culture' and I think we all can make the connection - right?



It's a fun kooky teeshirt! Interesting enough it also says First Edition on it! That's kinda neat. The others done since they were reprints of the design. I think people should check out Threadless.com and support the community there since all teeshirts are designed by ordinary people like me and you! I've kinda got my eye on this one too...

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment