Wednesday 2 March 2011

I'll Back Off so You can Live Better

Aish! I'm sorry! I haven't been updating here much have I? >.< Aigoo~ Need to get into a good blogging habit (and it seems I take the notion in the middle of doing an essay for University haah). I suppose I haven't been blogging much because I never have anything interesting to update with. Well, not stuff people would be interested in. I'm mostly concentrated on University stuff and taking on extra shifts at work so I can do a number of things: 1. Go to a Dolly meet soon 2. Clear my paypal :/ for some reason its in a negative balance. Oh well 3. Pay a bit off my credit card 4. Save for my new doll 5. Save for Dolly clothes!

However, I've joined in a dolly swap and dolly pen pal stuff so I'll be super busy. I love having a hobby that lets me incorporate a lot of other things I'm passionate about! I love writing letters. Its such a thrill to know people like receiving them as much as I do. Also, with the swap I have everything planned out how I want the top to look and I'm just waiting for Friday Afternoon or Sunday to roll around so I can have a go at finally making something. I'll be making a tester top for Jo Jo first! Luckily my Granny has... so... much... material O.O its crazy!!

Omo, I've rambled a lot. I just wanted to post a quick update so you wouldn't think I had given up already!

P.S. Title is the song I'm listening to right now! By G.NA. I didn't know what else to write in there :/ all my Livejournal posts had the title "In which I..." and it continued along that way haha. I didn't want to do that again. Expect some pretty random stuff then?

Hazeo

1 comment:

Stephanie Moule said...

I know what you mean, I'm really loving the doll swap and pen pals, as soon as the first swaps finished I'ma start a new one XD
I'll always read your blog :3

Post a Comment