Monday 28 March 2011

What Should I Do?

What Should I Do? is a song by the group AN.JELL from the Kdrama You're Beautiful.
And it so happens its stuck in my head right now because of Aa Shu -giggles-

A small update! I'm am collectively saving for Shunsuke (DZ Mo3 in Tan) as the final member of ROMEO EFFECT and Aa Shu (Ash) a Crobidoll Haz - my first (technically 2nd) SD boy!! My wantums are too much to ignore now! I LOVE Haz's look and he reminds me of Jane Geun Suk's character from Mae Ri Stayed Out All Night! Which, I really have to watch. Oh and JGS was in You're Beautiful too >.>

Shunsuke will be a completely new character for his role but Aa Shu is a combination of a AJOO character I had (Lee Shinho) and a Jang Geun Suk character I had (Furuya Hiro). SO EXCITED!! 

Wish me luck! I have a little box to keep money in and a spreadsheet all worked out! Hopefully I can start saving now even though I have Chu's parts to pay off (First payment sent!)

2 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

Fwee! Glad you've sorted every body out and good luck saving hun <£

Adjunct Fangirl said...

Thanks Sefie (: I'm exciting to get saving for these two and can't wait to have a new SD! Its been a long time coming~

Post a Comment