Wednesday 30 March 2011

Oops!

I got a nice surprise today to find a PM waiting for me about a MNM I joined before Christmas!!

Finally they have all the slots filled up and well... I had honestly forgotten about it >.>;; Luckily, they won't start the order for a long time -phew- and I have time to save up my £60 -chuckles- Should be easy enough to gather up after I pay for Chu's parts! However, I did express I wouldn't have it before May (since my Loan comes in then I can fall back on it, if I don't have enough saved!). So, this MNM of mine is being made into a girl me thinks (I need more girls apparently? no harm if it doesn't work out - he can remain a he then). I will build a female character for this head but pick out male and female names! Hmm~~ This is exciting!

I still find myself amused that I managed to forget I had joined a MNM order!! OTL I've always wanted a MNM head and finally found a.... source material I loved and wanted a part of. 

Mini update is miniature, apologises.

6 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

Oooo! But who is the MnM of????

Adjunct Fangirl said...

-taps nose- no one will know... for now haha

Immie said...

I knows...mwhahaa.

And I've done that too, with a MNM order as well. I had to apologise because I didn't want it anymore D:

Adjunct Fangirl said...

Stalker, I love it :B
Yeah. I have a character etc for the head so hopefully when it comes to ordering I'm still able to take part kekeke

Immie said...

I stalk by knowing too much O__O

Aw cool! Do you know what body you'll get for the head?

Adjunct Fangirl said...

late reply is late lmao but i don't think i'll be getting this head anymore :/ plans have changeddd

Post a Comment