Friday 25 March 2011

Update!!

I finally finished Chu's biography!

Also did his face up today. I live streamed it and a few friends watched. At least I only took 2h50m this time and not 4h+ like yesterday. Considering it was my fifth ever faceup, I think I've come a long way since my first (I have pictures somewhere on my facebook I think...). I know I still have to work on eyebrows and eyelashes but I'm rather proud of my blushing and shading. I think my eye liner is pretty spot on too. Still, there is a long way to go before I can offer my services to other collectors. I can't wait for the day I can offer free faceups! To me its the first step!


Which reminds me, I really need to start making bracelets and other dolly jewellery to sell like I had originally intended. It would be nice to start making a little money from this hobby haha. My resin crew need a lot of things and money doesn't come from nowhere! 

I'm totally looking forward to Sunday (27th) as me and Clair are having a meetup together! -happy dances- We have so many things planned to do, its ridiculous haha. I can't wait! I can't wait! Hope its a nice day for us!

Thats all I got for now! Sorry for not being a regular poster ;____; forgive me?
Hazel

P.S having dolly penpals = best fun ever!

2 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

Hope you had fun on Sunday with Clair :3 I agree dorrie pen pals is so much fun I'm loving it!

And I forgive you, if you dont, you have Chu's at us and we melt xD

Adjunct Fangirl said...

I had a ton of fun! But so much uni work to do that letter writing has taken a temporary back seat T.T I'll have to get the letters posted and send the goodies after since I have yet to finish something for you >.>;;

Post a Comment