Wednesday 1 June 2011

A Parcel from CHINA [BJD]

Today some stuff I had ordered from Ebay had arrived for Ash. I highly reccommend that you that a look at what mybayer2008 as I find anything I buy is always of high quality and the prices are reasonable as well. I've ordered both SD and MSD sized clothing (for Ash, my old Kanguk & my MNF). Fitting is always perfect and the material is lovely. I've never had a bad experience with this. This time around I ordered SD jeans for Ash as he badly needs his own trousers as well as two pairs of glass eyes. I intend to have the blue ones for Ash but bought another pair for a future SD boy (although I will try them in Ash as well and if I prefer them, he'll keep them.)



Read more for more pictures!

Really love these jeans!


His blue eyes are gorgeous. Initially I was looking for grey eyes for him, but then saw these ones and had to have them. They're a really light blue in real life.



This bottom pair are the others I saw and bought. With the three items I got free shipping and figured, I could have these for Jeremy when he arrives. I was going to give him gold eyes and these are a nice muted gold colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment