Tuesday 7 June 2011

Tiny Update is Tiny [BJD/JFILM]

I love movies. Really LOVE movies. I have quite a collection (well, nothing impressive but yeah...) and a few people now have asked me to consider posting about films I have on my blog. Mostly it was for Asian film and Disney film! Hahah. I'm happy to oblige during the summer to just talk about my favourite movies and what sort of films I like. Today in the post I received a movie! Hence why I'm typing about this right now. I love, love, love Studio Ghibli films. Miyazaki can always weave magic into any story. Truly, he is gifted. I am only seven films short of completing my Studio Ghibli collection!


Firstly the BJD stuff. Note: that beanie is MASSIVE!!
I find it hard to find stuff I like on etsy. And when I'm buying from someone I want to get more than one item. I got lucky with this shop!



Gunther is modelling the hat for a few minutes haha. It's so big but it'll suit Ash haha.

This is a picture I took of the front cover!!! I love it! It came out so well. If I get time, I'm going to make the original large picture file into a wallpaper and then I'll post it here.


I'm so exciting to be watching this!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

Tee hee I love Ponyo XD

Adjunct Fangirl said...

I haven't seen the end of it yet! Going to watch it tonight haha~ From what I got to see earlier - LOVE THIS MOVIE!! But Studio Ghibli is INSTANT love XDDD

Post a Comment