Thursday 11 August 2011

Guess Who? [BJD]

I was staring at him today thinking, damn, I haven't taken photos of anyone in a lonngggg time. I feel superbad for neglecting them in this way, I don't mean to though. Sometimes life carries you away and time just goes on. Ever get that feeling? I seem to always make plans for all these wonderful things I'll do over the summer and before you know it half of August is gone and you've no idea what you have to show for it. Aside from preparing for America and everything that goes with that, I can't say I've really do anything productive with my summer. I've done plenty of little things - joined BNATION / became moderator, became somewhat Tumblr famous (craycray tumblr people, I don't even...) and just generally little things that don't impact the bigger picture.

Sorry, I seemed to have gone off on a ramble when really I just meant to show off some pictures I took of Ash! As usual expect more under the read more.


So here are the rest of the pictures. It was raining, hence why I had an umbrella with me then and well yuh. I was laying down on wet grass taking pictures. Oh well, it was worth it. I think I got some good shots!




Sometimes I find it hard to alternative poses or whatever. I mean, it takes long enough to set him up for one picture that I do tend to take a million pictures of the one pose. Apologies for that... I think...




I think I love his face a bit too much. And his sweater a bit too much. And just everything about him a bit too much.  Really, how awesome is that sweater? It's just... Wow, is it possible to love a sweater this much? I bought it straight from Crobidoll and it sits a bit big on him but I love that about it. Also, any tips on keeping his fringe back? At the moment I rely heavily on the hope that his hat will hold something back. However, he has a gorgeous face and half of it is hidden by Crobi's beautiful fringe for their beautiful wig.

I adore this doll so much. He makes me so ridiculous happy. So end of picture spam of my dolly, hope you all enjoyed~


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his face-up, what a handsome young man!
(And I agree about the summer thing, it's scary how quickly it's gone)

Adjunct Fangirl said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting. Meggilu did his faceup and it was worth EVERY penny I must say~
Yes, time has stolen our summer away TT_____TT we barely got all good weather too!!

Alice said...

I love seeing photos of him because he's gorgeous! ^^ I adore his sweater also, I'm sad I didn't buy one for my boy .. but it looks awesome on Ash, as with the rest of his outfit too :)

Adjunct Fangirl said...

Thanks so much! I wanted one as soon as it was on the website and so glad I did. His shoes are from Crobi too but his jeans are from ebay, hat & tank from etsy (:

Anonymous said...

CROWE is the BEE for HANSEN and OBS HO with BERRIRO- TORONTO?
UTAH gave you up, BOYS!!!!
BUSH- BIDEN- DASSAULT!

Post a Comment