Tuesday 9 August 2011

MugenDay [JPOP]

Yesterday was the 8th day of the 8th month! And that's a pretty big thing for Kanjani8 fans haha. Cause we're all about the eights. It's our day to celebrate our wonderful group! And what's not to love? Well, this is just a short post to show what I did for that day... which was just post two pictures of myself on tumblr and write a little about being a fan. Not much so I don't think it needs to go under a read more.



Again Mac pictures~~ fwee for being lazy and having a supermegaawesomeface computer~

I’m a relatively new fan. We’re talking… a month? Less than that even. I have yet to watch a concert or see everything they’ve done but… wow, these seven (prior eight) guys have meant so much to me this pass less-than-a-month. It’s ridiculous, but they’ve made me feel better about myself and my future. Their music has been the first thing I turned to when I was sad and it’s easy to say I’ll keep them with me for the rest of my days. I’ve come to see Shibutani Subaru as my favourite and then Yokoyama Yu as my second but I adore every single member in the group! It’s hard knowing such wonderful people and not loving every one right? Teehee. So yeah. I wanted to do my little bit for them and this should be posted at midnight my time meaning, HAPPY EIGHT DAY!!

2 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

Have a safe trip ^^

Adjunct Fangirl said...

thanks so much sefie -hugs- how are you? haven't chatted to you in a while (:

Post a Comment