Thursday 25 August 2011

I should blog more... [MISC/BJD]

I haven't been blogging all that much and honestly, there isn't a lot for me to talk about that hasn't be posted in various other places. I'm always on Twitter or Facebook (being more active on Facebook as a lot of internationals are on there). I haven't had a chance to take pictures of Ash and I'm a little wary about taking him outside. Omaha is too far away to make regular meets there but I should still try and integrate with the doll community there - after all, I'm living in Nebraska for a while!

Ah Nebraska, I was supposed to keep a blog on that as well but... nothing significant ever happens for me to blog about it. I'm just a normal girl going to class everyday. I'm studying Feminism Theories, East Asian History, Japanese language and then Japanese Culture too. I actually have a quiz to study for E.Asian History but oh look, I'm on here blogging instead. There was a poster sake today as well so I bought a Japan one (same as I have at home!) and a doctor who one.

I've actually got some stuff arriving in the post. I finally ordered from Threadless. Oh wait, I need to insert a read more here...

So I finally ordered from threadless, I got three teeshirts and can't wait for them to arrive. When they get here I'll blog about them! There we go motivation! I also have some kpop and jpop goodies on their way and woohoo, I can blog about them as well. I really wanted to keep this whole blog going since I was interested in it from University. It was a good habit to get into. I suppose I should take a few pictures of my room and insert them here?

I took some pictures! I feel as though having pictures makes it worth while that you even clicked to read more - right?

 The sheets on my bed are so funky. Most of the time when I'm feeling a bit lazier I'll use my macbook fro my bed. Yup. I love the animal prints and the reason why I have a hot pink blanket? It matches the underside of my comforter which is hot pink leopard print! Haha, when I first got here my I-Pal said to me "I hope you like pink..." and showed me the other side. I can live with pink. It reminds me a lot of Fujigaya from Kis-My-Ft2!

 -insert Doctor Who theme tune here- I got this poster from the sale today and I love it, a lot. I didn't know what sort of posters I wanted for my room but I liked the look of this. A very Van Gogh feel to it. Plus, Doctor Who is just win. When I got it the guy behind the till seemed to approve.

 Hey, have a shot of my wardrobe. Everything is nice and neat in my room and I like to keep everything tidy. Shame I'm not so good at that at home huh? So yeah, my wardrobe - woop de doo. Someone might be interested.

 Can't be my room without some Kanjani8 <3

 Yup yup! I got the Japan poster like the one I have at home. You can see my desk and shelving in this picture and again, trying to keep things fairly neat. I have Ash, some korean from GoEun to learn and lots of Junno! After this post I'm going to study for that map quiz I have!

 The view from my window isn't anything special but sometimes I can be nosey on what other people are doing outside. I like this.

 Japanese poster again! I was happy to see it at the poster sale and got it because, well, it reminds me of home!
 What is life? I know only fangirling! How could I have come to Nebraska without some of this stuff eh? I need my uchiwa and boy is it handy! Plenty of times I've used it now because of the heat. It really is warm here so far~ I'm far from complaining though. It is most definitely a welcome change from raining twenty-four-seven!

Finally my door! I made those signs for my door because I'm so cool. The ice-cream cone (which says my name) was there from before. Whiteboard is... handy. I wrote that handy music disclaimer cause I'm awesome and it's true. I don't realise how loud I'm being because I'm used to it being louder around me. Everyone is so quiet here in their own little rooms. And yes, I am 99.99% of the time with Kimiko unless I'm in class or studying in my room. Haha. We've become good friends~ She's a lot of fun to hang with. SHINee lyrics because it's an inspirational song~

Anyways you're probably wondering why I tagged BJD in this post? Wait, there's only Ash in that one picture? Hazeo~ What are you playing at? Calm it sista! I have some Ash for those who are a fan of my derpster!


Sorry they're nothing special. Maybe at the weekend I'll get a chance to take better pictures of him? I can't promise they'll be anything exciting or even out of my room. It's hard not to be shy with a 63cm doll being carried around. Teehee. This is all for now, I'll try to update more. I might give up on my NWU blog and just stick to this one - who knows. It's just easier having everything on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment