Saturday 27 August 2011

You & I [BJD]

Anyways~ I figured, after what was a fun morning (man, I'm so tired now!) I would take a few pictures of Ash. Actually there was a lot more than what's shown here but alas, you know how it is. I had to weed out a few bad ones. I don't have anything to edit pictures right now and honestly I don't like doing that. At most I'll resize and maybe touch up sharpening. It's too much effort to do more than that. That being said I have posted more heavily edited pictures but... yeah...


I'm sorry there wasn't more. I'm kinda limited right now to where I can take picture's in natural light and I think the sunlight is too strong right now to take Ash outside. So basically this is just a really small post with pictures of Ash cause I feel bad with him just sitting there...





The second one in this set of three is blurry but for some reason I really like it still. Ah, he poses so nicely for pictures. Right now he's just chilling on my bed and I'm feeling super sleepy with this heat. I've been out in the sun all day! Took part in an egg toss game and also had a go at the Tug-of-war! Super hard work. I should do some studying later as well. Hopefully the next time I take pictures of Ash I'll have his hair under better control and have a more interesting location...

No comments:

Post a Comment