Saturday 27 August 2011

Share~ [LIFE] [IMG HEAVY]

I know I should use my Nebraska blog for this, but I'm lazy and well. I think I will integrate everything here. You all won't mind for a few months (or more) will you? No? Yes? Who cares really, it's my blog so I'll put what I like here. I suppose it's nice to give your blog some direction but yuh. This post will have a lot of images from the day after the read more so beware and enjoy!

Hayarpi & Afaf

So we headed to a lake about a ten or fifteen minute drive away for a picnic... get together with all the international students from NWU & UNL. So many Asian students are studying as internationals at UNL. About 100 or so where there today! Mostly Chinese but there were a few Japanese, Taiwanese, Malaysian etc. I also met people from Colombia, Russia, Australia, Mexico, Germany, Dominican Republic etc. Really, we're from all over the world and it's nice to meet them all~

Marie from Germany. We have a joke hate relationship that shocks a lot of people. We play fight
Food was so good and super tasty. I'm hungry just looking at it...
Orawin & Yu Li with Go Eun in the background haha
Anton Reiter. Rider of horses and drinker of beer. Has no face...
It was nice hanging with everyone and meeting new people. Me and Anton (from Austria) entered into the egg toss together but I can't say we were super successful. We did get pretty far... Kana ended up winning with her partner! Congrats! Woo! Also didn't win at the tug of war but it's the taking part that counts - or so I'm told. Me and Anton take East Asian History together! Woo! A group of us watched the Volleyball which Kimiko was playing~ She's small but mighty (her team won the Tug of war!)

Asians take this sport very very seriously!
My first time taking action shots...

I think I did okay. I like this shot!

Kimiko! We're so proud of her haha!

Then it was time to do a prize draw thing? I didn't win anything and most of the prizes went to UNL students (which is to be expected since there was a lot of them!). Marie did when the grand prize though so yay for NWU! Then we got to go home~ There wasn't much waiting around to go home which is good since it's really hot outside! 2PM is the hottest part of the day... (kpop taught me this...).
Go Eun enjoys refreshment.
Caroline, Go Eun & Yu Li
Kana Uyama~

No comments:

Post a Comment