Monday 14 November 2011

BOKEH ALL THE THINGS [PHOTO] [IMG HEAVY]


Yes. Bokeh. That wonderful word that describes the blurry background your lens creates when focusing on the foreground. So I recently [read: Monday] got some filter zoom lens for my camera. I was curious about these through stumbling across other doll related stuff. Someone else mentioned using them and I checked them out. Being pleased with what I saw, I skipped over the ebay and got myself a set for 4 for little over $10. Free shipping. Happy days! So I have a few random shots I took in my room and hopefully I get to test them outside soon~

So here are my random photos. The only thing I did was resize them all, so no other editing~ Quite a few dolly pictures too...



















Maybe I got a little carried away but I've only used two of my filter zoom lens so far and have two others to try out~ They're very nifty and they do the job for now. Still considering buying a proper macro lens if I have the money in January haha.

2 comments:

Miss Dolly said...

Nice photos! I really need to try and get more dolly photos myself, I can't get any better if I don't practice.... and take it off Auto a little more often. :P

Hazel Callan said...

I still use auto focus on mine (I assume that's what you're talking about?). It's fun to work with these zoom filters~ Just to see what I can and can't do with them!

Post a Comment