Tuesday 8 November 2011

Updates! [GENERAL]

  • New Layout / Banner. Thoughts? Is the colour scheme too dark? Orange and Red are two of my favourite colours and work well with a dark background. However if people are having trouble reading my posts I can change it back.
  • Even though I still have it titled as a BJD/KPOP/JPOP blog (which it primarily is) there are going to be several occassions when I post about other thing since I am studying abroad and experiencing so much here. If you have a problem with this, let me know!
  • I said I would try to post at least ONCE a week. I planned for these posts to be on a Thursday. Even if I post on other times during the week, I will still post my Thursday post ];
  • I need to show my BJD more. I need to stop promising to post stuff and then never do it orz.
  • I love you all <3
  • Any suggestions of something you'd like to see from me in the future? Anything Kpop or Jpop related that I can help with from personal experience etc? Lemme know!
  • I have no idea why I made another bullet. Short but sweet post!

No comments:

Post a Comment