Wednesday 9 November 2011

Say No [BJD]

About time I had another BJD post right? Damn straight. I feel as though it's been far too long since the last time I took pictures of Ash. I still don't want to take him outside and take pictures, alone, since I don't know how other people will react to him. To the people I've exposed him to - thank you. You've been gracious in how you've um... handled it? I suppose that is a good way to put it. At least, if you didn't like him you've been nice about it. I can appreciate that it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea. I get that, trust me. But I do adore BJDs and I love showing them off.

In case this is your first time hearing about BJD and you've no idea what it is, have a google definititon.

A ball-jointed doll is any doll that is articulated with ball and socket joints. In contemporary usage when referring to modern dolls, and particularly when using the acronyms BJD or ABJD, it usually refers to modern Asian ball-jointed dolls.[1] These are cast in polyurethane synthetic resin, a hard, dense plastic, and the parts strung together with a thick elastic. They are predominantly produced in Japan, South Korea and China.
Actually, that's from wikipedia. But you get the idea right?  Well under the read more are going to be some pictures of Ash but here, enjoy a picture of my new study area. By new I mean, I stuck up ALL THE THINGS!
Isn't it glorious? I'd like to think so haha. So messy though... ah.
Okay so finally we have pictures of Ash. I took a few with my macro zoom lens which is a bitch to operate. I need a tripod to steady it. It's just so heavy in my hands. Hopefully in the new year I'll be able to purchase a proper macro lens? Maybe. I really want one but the prices in the UK are stupid. Here in America they could potentially be more affordable! Woohoo! Anyways, Ashy~ Also now know as Sungjun for his Korean name. Pretty, right?




Couldn't resist this picture since it makes him look so derpy~
I think the first picture is my favourite. Well, I hope you enjoyed my short update. Hey look at that, two blog posts in one week? I spoil you~

No comments:

Post a Comment