Thursday 10 November 2011

それから [KPOP/JPOP] [IMG HEAVY]

Today is Thursday. And that means a new post. I plan to post at least once a week blah blah blah you know what I'm talking about. It's time to finally show you guys what CDs and stuff I got recently. I've been putting this post off for a while simply because 1) I had let GoEun take my CDs to load them into her iTunes and 2) I was waiting for my Taemin card to arrive - AND IT DID TODAY! Which is ultra perfect timing. I just want to thank Charlene SO MUCH for trading with me! I hope she's happy with her Minho card~

This is the only photobooth picture here, promise!
Under the read more is all the picturely goodness~

Firstly I'm going to show off CrispiCrunch~ It's a really basic CD. Only three songs (one of which is an instrumental) and then the actual Cover/Case itself is rather basic too. It would be a lie to say I wasn't disappointed because, compared to other CDs, there isn't much there. Still, it IS a CD I would say is worth the money!




It has a nice clean, fresh feel to it. Very hip hop. It would have been nice to have some contrast to convey the emotion from their ballad-esque song with NaNa J.

Next... Boyfriend!! My Autographed CD -squees- Compared to the CrispiCrunch Cd, as I was saying, this one has a lot more substance to it. Also it opens upwards and not to the cd. I've seen this in F.Cuz CDs before. It's interesting. The photobook is lovely and has loads of pictures of the group, solo shots mostly. I really like the layout and design of this CD - Good job StarShip!




Donghyun - Leader & my Bias!


Super happy I have this CD, and it's just a cheeky bonus that it happened to be autographed by Minwoo. Would have been nice to get Donghyun's autograph but hey, I'm just grateful to have it at all!

Okay so the title has JPOP in it and kinda... have something. It's my photocards but yeh. I didn't want to put it under as just KPOP since technically they're singing in Japanese and it's Japan related even though it's SHINee....... that's a mouthful. Anyways, I just wanted to show my LUCIFER photocards, is that so wrong? haha!

All the way from Singapore!

She even sent a cute note!




I feel so bad for not having sent her a note either! I just... wrapped the card in a lot of cardboard and taped it up well. I was so scared about the card getting damaged. Luckily the trade has gone perfectly and it makes me feel better about trading in the future. This was my first one and I hope it won't be my last! haha~

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow, seriously like that SHINee poster...it's pretty

Hazel Callan said...

And it's not one you can get for sale, apparently. It's a promotional poster. I got two posters when I ordered my albums. I should take a picture of the other one...

Post a Comment