Monday 14 November 2011

Me Me She [BJD]

So me and Clair got to talking and we've agreed to do these fun, silly little questionnaires about our dollies!

Ash/Sungjun
What's your name?

"My Korean name is Park Sungjun but mostly I go by Ash, my English name..."

How old are you?"I turned eighteen, not so long ago."

Are you single? (Ignore this if its a child tee hee)

"That's complicated... I... Guess..."

What do you do?
"Technically I'm a student but I'm also a famous Indie artist from South Korea, I'm in Japan trying to have my big break now!"

Where are you from?"Seoul, South Korea~"

Do you like your Owner?"My brain mommy is very kind to me, though she puts me through a lot of stressful situations... such as Xing... -shudders-"

What would you change if you could?"About myself? The world? Others? -blinks-"

If you had one wish, what would it be?
"For my father to let me live my dream..."

Do you have a dream?"Be a successful solo artist! And end up happily married..."


More under the read more~

Jaesun
What's your name?

"Kim Jaesun! I'm half Korean and half Japanese too!"

How old are you?
"Seventeen"

Are you single? (Ignore this if its a child tee hee)

"...yes..."

What do you do?
"I'm the guitarist for the group ROMEO EFFECT. I also sing backing vocals too. We're something of a big deal in Japan, it's really crazy!"

Where are you from?
"Chiba, Japan"

Do you like your Owner?
"Yes! Brain mommy always looks after me even though she lost my proper hair..."

What would you change if you could?
"Make the fangirls a little less crazy?"

If you had one wish, what would it be?
"For everyone to be happy!"

Do you have a dream?
"I want ROMEO EFFECT do continue being together forever. They're my second family..."



JoJo/Nam Joo Young
What's your name?

"Well my full proper name is Nam Joo Young but I go by Jo Jo..."

How old are you?
"Sixteen. Some people say I'm a titch yet but hmph -flicks hair- I'm mature for my age... -sticks out tongue-"

Are you single? (Ignore this if its a child tee hee)
"I'm in love with an Idol and he doesn't know I exist -pouts- well, technically he knows I exist... he just hasn't come to terms with our love for each other yet... He's a little shy -giggles-"

What do you do?
"President of the ROMEO EFFECT Fanclub, student and fangirl sasaeng extraordinaire~ teehee!"

Where are you from?
"Busan, that's in South Korea you know! I convinced my father to send me to a boarding school in Japan so I could be closer to ROMEO EFFECT..."

Do you like your Owner?
"Ugh! SHE IS AWFUL! She never takes pictures of me and then she went travelling for nine months and left me behind! What sort of brain mommy does that?"

What would you change if you could?
"-looks at Kan and bites her lip- Why can't he just... see me?"

If you had one wish, what would it be?
"For me and Kankuro to be happily married! -squees-"

Do you have a dream?
"I want to be famous~"


Kan/Kankuro
What's your name?

"Yoshida Kankuro. It's not a very common Japanese name. Mostly people call me Kan. That's fine with me.."

How old are you?
"Twenty-one. Damn I'm old..."
 
Are you single? (Ignore this if its a child tee hee)

"Of course!"

What do you do?
"Leader of ROMEO EFFECT and lead singer also."

Where are you from?
"Osaka, Japan."

Do you like your Owner?
"...meh"

What would you change if you could?
"That annoying president of our fanclub, can't we get someone else?"

If you had one wish, what would it be?
"To go to America! For our music of course."

Do you have a dream?
"Live a long and happy life..."

Chu/Koji
What's your name?

"Ikuta Koji, nice to meet you. Though I have a stage name. Ahuh. That's not it silly -giggles- It's Chu! -puckers lips- Ahuh! Like the kiss! Ano... isn't it cute?"


How old are you?
"Ano... -bites his lip and then grins- Twenty of course!"
 
Are you single? (Ignore this if its a child tee hee)

"Ano... I have a very, very special someone! -blushes-"

What do you do?
"Ano... I sing with ROMEO EFFECT... I play a guitar too, it's pink!"

Where are you from?
"Osaka, like Kanku-chan"

Do you like your Owner?
"She's the bestest ever brain momma ever~~"

What would you change if you could?
"Nothing! Everything is perfect for me!"

If you had one wish, what would it be?
"Cake for EVERYONE! -dances-"

Do you have a dream?
"Ano... if I tell you, does it still come true?"

No comments:

Post a Comment