Monday 28 November 2011

Celebrate Good Times! [42 Pictures]

So I skipped an update or two, but I have a good reason. I've been really busy with school work before the holiday and then of course, the holiday itsself. I'm talking about Thanksgiving of course! I'll be the first the admit, not being American, I felt kinda weird celebrating their holiday with them. However, they were welcoming and I'm especially grateful to my I-PAL and his family - they allowed me into their home on this special day. Something that astounded me was the importance put on the night of Thanksgiving and the next day - Black Friday. Well, Americans seem to like a good bargin! I didn't take part in this bit of the holiday.

I didn't get any pictures of the time spent with the Munger family, but I did take over 140 pictures on the day me and Kimiko spent in Lincoln together. There were a few things she wanted to do and I was more than happy to accompany her! We have a lot of fun even though it was a really cold and windy day. In the evening we went to a lovely Japanese restaurant and then we went to see J. Edgar Hoover at the pictures. This is a movie I would encourage you to see. It was simply wonderful and DiCaprio is an amazing actor.

Under the read more is a selection of pictures from the day. Enjoy!


In all I selected 42 pictures to go onto my blog, all of the others that were not picked for here have been posted on my facebook, so people who have me there have already had a taster of what we got up to...

kjsvjsk




















I loved this!
























No comments:

Post a Comment