Tuesday 31 May 2011

Brb giving it to his Y [BJD]

I know these are on my Flickr. And I know I posted them on Den of Angels too. People are curious about Haz and to be honest, I'm confused as to why there aren't a lot more of these guys running around Den of Angels. Just me? The only other Haz owner I know of is someone I found on dA (though I'm pretty sure she has a DOA account?). There certainly ARE more of him somewhere. Since he was released as a limited doll to begin with and well... he obviously sold out... Anyways. When people are looking for various photographs of sculpt and poses and stuff... I obviously have no idea what they want and take a million pictures of the same thing. Yes, he still doesn't have a faceup. He'll be sent away for his faceup soon... I hope...

Well I took about 19 photos today because a lot of people ask to see this sculpt, especially since he is blank at the moment. He'll be packed up after this into a shipping box.

WARNING - IMAGE HEAVY!

Haz 1


And here are the rest!

Haz 2

Haz 3

Haz 4

Haz 5

Haz 6

Haz 7

Haz 8

I don't edit my photographs in anyway and I don't have a macro lens.

Haz 9

Haz 10

Haz 11

Haz 12

His hair was clipped back from here on to make it easier to see his full face.

Haz 13

Because I'm not used to having an SD doll around, it was nerve wracking standing him up.

Haz 14

Haz 15

Haz 16

Haz 17

He's so derpy~~~ -squees-

Haz 18

Poses like a dream!

Haz 19

No comments:

Post a Comment