Wednesday 18 May 2011

Those Gorgeous Clothes...

I find its hard enough saving up for a doll, then you have to think about wigs and eyes and clothes and shoes... maybe their faceup as well if they were ordered without a company one. It never ends, these tiny drains on our resources. You want the best for your dolls, don't you? I'm always at a loss when I look at my dolls and I think, "Hmm... he needs his eyes and wig... and she needs her new wig... and he needs a new wig... they all need clothes..." I feel like it never ends. In the works are Jo Jo's new wig, Kan's new eyes and Chu's new eyes. Of course Chu, Kan and Jaesun all need new wigs as well. And then there's clothes... but of course... I've ordered an SD as well.




Thankfully I ordered Ash with his wig. All I have to worry about are eyes and clothes etc. Usually I'm happy enough buying clothes from Dollmore but then... Crobi themselves have GORGEOUS clothes that I know I want for Ash and Jeremy. Which reminds me, more on Jeremy later... I love 9Ninestyle clothes as well. Last year when I had my first SD, he was completely spoiled. I spent a lot of money on wigs and clothes for him, even bought him jointed hands! I know this time that I can't go completely over the top. I need to consider I have four MSDs that all need to be sorted. Before I go away in August, I would like for them all to have their proper eyes and wigs. Jo Jo is going to have gorgeous dark, long hair. She's supposed to come across as being a bitch and bit girlier now. Then Chu needs pinkish eyes and this bleach-blonde and pink wig I've eyed up from Usagihime. Not to mention the fact I'm waiting on his bunny parts to be shipped. I've spent $200 on them, I hope this work out!






Kan needs new eyes. Glass at the very least. I'm ordering from Captured in Glass to get Kan, Chu & Ash their eyes. He needs a new wig as well, the one he has is really patchy and not well made. I want to get him a lovely fur wig, blonde of course. I don't mind experimenting with the shade a little. And then Jaesun. He has his look pretty much finished. I just need to replace the lost wig -chuckles-. Can't believe I lost his wig!! The perils of traveling on bus!


So more on Jeremy eh?


Well. I've come to terms with the fact I just won't have money in time to get him. I'm being back paid my student grant from this year but it still has to be finalized. So, which lucky sculpt have I chosen for him now? Well, if any of you do any sort of detective work online (come on, we all stalk every once in a while) you would know I mentioned it was another Crobi boy. How could I resist. I had looked at this sculpt time and time again. I had talked myself out of getting him, bouncing from him to Tei over and over again. Finally I had settled on Haz (love at first sight *¬*) but now I know he's perfect for Jeremy. It that darn adorable face!






Yes,Nia is my new Jeremy. Of course, if by a miracle I have everything sorted in time I would still consider getting the limited Lance but at the same time, HE'S SO CUTE *¬* I'll get him without a faceup and comission someone else to do it. I loveeee his faceup but the way Crobi paint his lips is just odd haha. Along with him I hope to order some clothes and his wig too. -squees- I haven't been so excited about this hobby in a long time. Honestly, I -was- excited about getting Chu but there was a damper put on the whole thing that made me sad about getting him as well. But thats in the past and I love him to pieces now! Just need to finish my bunny boy! He'll be needing a new faceup and all.


I love how you can flip-flop so much in this Hobby in the run up to buying a doll haha. I know plenty of people who have made last minute decisions and not regretted them. I'm one of them!


Final Note: I want all the new gorgeous Crobi clothes... and then some  TT__TT -moths fly out of wallet-

2 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

I know the feeling I want to spoil all of mine but money just wont do at the moment >< I love the NIA head as well I just bought Nicky one tee hee! Glad to hear your all excited though :3

Adjunct Fangirl said...

I know, the pockets just don't stretch as far as you'd like do they? Ooo I'd love to see some more owner pictures of a Nia. I'm not that keen on the crobi faceup though, and any one I see seem to have it XD its the lips!

I'm trying not to get too excited since I still haven't got my grant sorted >.< my dad is soooo slow!!!

Hope everything is well with you <3

Post a Comment