Thursday 26 May 2011

DON'T YOU EVER STOP!! [JPOP]

There is nothing to lose
There is no going back
Everything is a risk
Let the show begin

My Junno shop photos / concerts photos and Don't U Ever Stop single CD arrived. Let's just say I'm MORE than happy with these items ahaha. I have so many Junno pictures now... [about 35 not including calender pictures


*lyrics translated by http://7gami.livejournal.com/3185.html 
So onto the hoard! Can I call it a hoard? I feel like I should haha.

 All spread out!
 A close up shot.Would make a nice wallpaper haha.
My favourite. He kinda looks like Kyuhyun here haha evil maknae~

 I can't express my happiness for having all of these! Just need to find a place to stuck them all up. I'm sure I can get wall space. My KAT-TUN Calender is kinda taking over my Junno Shine Corner at the moment, so placing them in there would mean I wouldn't see them as often. Dilemma! Now onto the CD. I bought it still sealed and I feel kinda bad that I'm going to open it >__< But but but I bought it for the Solo songs so open it I shall!



Solo songs on the single along with Don't U Ever Stop. w/o notice?? is Kame's song and Natsu no Basho is Junno's song. Along with this is also instrumentals. I'll enjoy listening to these!




No comments:

Post a Comment