Tuesday 17 May 2011

So I bought a new doll...

And cause I'm a dork I went onto TinierGoodies.com and made up what Aa Shu (Ash) should look like.
As soon as Crobi released Haz I released two things 1. If that isn't a 'fandoll' of JGS in Mae Ri Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! then I don't know what is 2. OMFG I HAVE TO HAVE HIM, ITS A JGS-ESQUE DOLL AND TOTALLY FITS A CHARACTER OF MINEEEE. And thus, I had to have him. How could I not? JGS was my first Korean Ultimate Bias (these be srs business to fangirls) until Seungho came bopping along.I'm actually not one to have characters for dolls already so I tweaked the character in mind (Furuya Hiro) and made him into Aa Shu, my Korean Singer who is breaking into the Japanese market with his latest single. He is MASSIVE in SK. I'll do him a proper bio later. I just... -squees- I can't believe he's on his way to me! My second SD and hopefully this one sticks! HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GOING TO DIEEE!!

Much spazzing, I apologise. I'm still kinda in shock and realllly sick right now with the cold. So much so, I'm contemplating calling in sick to work. I mean, who wants to be served at a till by someone who is dying? Then again, I need the monies :/ Gah.

Also, Ash's love interest Minyoung should be a AS Kana.... but yeah :/ Me and Clair spent ages looking for the perfect SD girl and Clair showed me Kana. This was now months ago. I need to save better haha. I think it will be a LONG time before I get his girlfriend sorted (his father is convinced he's homosexual due to his long hair...). I am on the lookout for other SD girls who might be perfect with Haz. Minyoung is a tomboy through and through. And one of his biggest fans teehee. Good thing she's so happy go lucky and bubbly, she has to put up with Ash. He happens to be rather moody and unimpressed with a lot of people. He has a sweet side, just takes a while for him to show it...




This is his soonnnngggg that is stuck in my head (as in, the song I think of when I think of Ash). Its from the Mae Ri Stayed Out All Night OST and is called My Bus.

Hazeo~

2 comments:

Stephanie Moule said...

Hope you feel better and yay for new dorries <3

Adjunct Fangirl said...

Stick sick but definitely determined to post your stuff this week - even if it kills me! I feel sooo guilty not having it all posted and just sitting here >.<

And yay new dollies <3

Post a Comment