Tuesday 24 May 2011

#SHINee3rdDebut [Kpop]

It's SHINee's third year since debut! I can't believe it! Times flies so quickly. My time as a shawol (SHINee fan; comes from SHINee World and pronounced as SHA Wol) isn't as long, only two years next month! I find it amazing that the Taemin Cheering Towel I ordered arrived today as well! More pictures under the cut!



 I was pleasantly surprised to find they had included some free socks! I love getting free things haha. I don't know if they'll fit me though, since I have pretty big feet for a girl!


But they're cute nonetheless. Now on to the main event! What I had ordered was a Taemin cheering towel. Along with this was two pictures cards [one gloss, one matt] and two stickers sheets [duplicates]. 



I like that the towel came in a ziplock bag! Hand for storage [though I'm trying to think of a way to display it, any suggestions?]. The picture cards and stickers are a really nice quality. I should state now that these goods are fanmade by Taemin's Korean fanclub and NOT offical goods from SMent. Now the towel is really nice. Soft, bright yellow cotton! In black it has 세계최고 이태민. This translates as The World's Best* Lee Tae Min. For all that I paid for these goods, I'm really happy with the packages and quality. 


*세계최고 was translated by my friend Merry. Pictures are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment