Sunday 22 May 2011

This one is for you [JPOP]

I'm a massive Junno fan -points to animated gifs of Prince Junnosuke in the side bar- so I take it very seriously trying to get Junno merchandise and had a little splurge to myself today. More info and pictures are under the cut! I'm going to start using cuts (the read more link) more often as I don't want huge bulks of text filling up the screen. Also it will let people pick what they want to read without having to scroll a lot.


Okay so I have a lot of Junno shop photos already but not all of them! But its nice to get a nice bundle together at once without having to buy from a lot of people. Below are the pictures and I've marked with an X the photos I already have haha. Whatever is left, is what I bought. I'm just lucky she had a lot of what I wanted haha.



I already had some of these break the records pictures! Nice to get another set ho ho ho

I needed all the pictures from this set! LIPS didn't have my favourite Junno hair but -flails- this picture was adorable and! Princely Junno [top right]! I love love that outfit. Queen of Pirates is my absolutely favourite Concert and CD! Maybe I'm biased because it was the first KAT-TUN I ever listened to?

Natsu No Basho is my favourite Junno song but I don't need a duplicate picture haha however everything else is needed I mean duh, its Queen of Pirates :Q__________________

The CD on the left is the one I purchased. Maybe if I have enough money I'll be able to gather together as many of the singles as I can ;;

*all pictures belong to http://liliumvii.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment