Friday 20 May 2011

Not Doll related?! Eeeeh?!

Yup, you read it. This is one post that isn't doll related. I wouldn't say its connected to another hobby, since I don't think of myself as much as part of a hobby there than in the fandom. Its to do with Jpop and Kpop! Since this might not interest a lot of people I'll shove it under a cut. There are pictures and everything!



Okay. So today my yesasia parcel arrived. Since I'm on day 8 waiting for Mr Haz, it was nice to get something else! I love getting mail, I'm weird okay... So I got my KAT-TUN Official School Calender (because its for the Japanese School year), F(x) First Studio Album [Pinocchio] and Master of Study [Kdrama] DVDs.

I opened the Drama dvds first and didn't take pictures of it since I didn't think it would be too interesting.  It is also known by the name God fo Study and I've provided the DramaWiki synopsis here for you: 

Kang Suk Ho is an ordinary lawyer who decides to take up a job at the nearby high school. After seeing the conditions of the school and the poor grades all the students have, Suk Ho decides to create a special class promising admission to the most prestigious college in Korea, "Chun-Ha-Dae University." Five of the most laziest students - Hwang Baek Hyun, Gil Pul Ip, Na Hyun Jung, Hong Chan Doo, and Oh Bong Goo join the class to in order to prove that they can do it with hard work and dedication.
The korean name is 공부의 신.

Moving on!


F(x)'s first album! They are one of my favourite girlgroups (although SISTAR is my top fave haha) and I adore this group so much. In the beginning they were called the female SHINee but I think they've really come into their own. I love their title track and can't wait to get stuck into the rest of the album. It's a really nicely put together album with elements that are typical of SM albums for SHINee or F(x) in the past. It's a hard back cover that's very, very reflective. It came with a 100 page photobook but no member card (which disappointed me! I love collecting them!). Overall, I love the look of the album and will be putting all the songs onto my ipod ASAP!





Finally, the one item I was anticipating the longest! KAT-TUN's calender! I'm a massive fangirl as people who know me will know. Hah. Junno is my number one bias and just... gah, I love having their merchandise! I'm annoyed with myself for not pre-ordering it as it has arrived a month into the calender which means I missed out on all those pretty pictures. 



This time around, the calender is done in a book style with a stand. It also came with a nice,white, leather type covering so I suppose you could take it around as a book. I'm glad its not a big blocky thing this time around since now it will be easier for me to take on my travels. I had a quick skim through it and much the same in regards to the styling of the boys and the photographs. Reminds me of last year's calender haha. I love it. I'm biased, yup, and I love it.




^ This week's picture

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Yay this post interests me :D

Adjunct Fangirl said...

Yay I'm glad it does haha should post more like this in the future~ Also from what I've watched so far, the kdrama is awesome.

Post a Comment